How do I start a warranty claim?
NOTE: If you purchased your product from a retailer and not directly from us or Amazon, please return the product to the original retailer to start your warranty claim.
Our Warranty Policy
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
- This warranty does not cover any damages caused by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, unauthorized alterations/modifications/repairs or any cosmetic or incidental damages. Also, this warranty does not cover theft or loss.
- This warranty lasts for ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of this product.
If you are ready to start your warranty claim, please contact support and include the following:
- Product name.
- Picture of the defective product (clearly displaying the defect).
- Order number or Amazon invoice
- Issue description (what/when/where).
- Shipping address (if different from the address in the original order).